Saturday 16 November 2013

Will you be watching?

Good morning, peeps!

Wor Sheena is on Create and Craft TV again this morning in less that an hour's time (10.00 a.m.) with another showing of her fabulous Coastline themed stamps (and of course the wonderful Luminarte Silks).  These paints are truly amazing and I have to 'fess up and admit that some more sets found their way into my basket yesterday......I really must work out how that happens.....?

Anyhoo, here's another of the samples I made for these shows, just to whet your appetite:


On this card I included the large dragonfly from the Flying Colours plate and I used the Water Ripples Embossing Folder to create the background.  Of course, I just had to use the Silver Gilding Wax for added bling!

and here's another sample to showcase the other stamp plate:


I hope you enjoy the show and I'll see you on the sofa!  Thank you for looking.

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane - love your work - watched the show yesterday and was naughty! Lol! Love the paints too but they'll have to wait xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x