Thursday 14 November 2013

New stamp plates alert!

Good morning, peeps!

Yes, it's time for more wonderful stamp designs from wor Sheena and this time she's drawn some wonderful Coastline themed stamps that are truly versatile.  Here's the first of the samples that I've produced for the launch programmes which are on Create and Craft TV on Friday at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday at 10.00 a.m.  If there are any changes to the TV schedule I'll let you know straight away:


Also being launched on these shows are the Luminarte Silks, wonderful, shimmering acrylic glazes.  There are several sets and I've used one of them here to create a shimmery wooden frame and they are also on the shells, which were made by stamping into air dry clay.  The picture inside the frame is stamped with Dove Grey Stazon on to Watercolour card and then painted with watercolours.......simples!

I'll be back again with more samples soon, in the meantime, thank you for looking today.

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic.. I love it.. Oooo that puffin.. I need him Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks wonderful - that puffin is gorgeous - can't wait to see the shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this - fab !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x