Wednesday 22 May 2013

Violets are blue....well, a bit purple actually!

Good afternoon, peeps!

Well, the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming on my blog as well as in the garden.

Wor Sheena has been busily drawing away again to bring you some new stamps that are all glorious florals with Spring in mind and a touch of the Art Nouveau thrown in.  They are on big A5 plates and can be seen in the flesh on Create and Craft TV on Saturday at 10.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. so don't forget to tune in.

Another big surprise for us all are clear, yes, crystal clear Rock-a-Blocks, YAY!!  This means that, if you cut your rubbah close to the design, you can overstamp painted designs and build pattern, such as on this card:


Ordinarily, I'd only be building patterns with Clarity stamps because I can see right through them but now, with the clear Rockers, I can build patterns with me rubbah, woo hoo!!  I'm sure you'll see them in action with wor Sheena on Saturday.

She'll also be featuring the lovely Luminarte products.  I was pleased to see that, despite my lousy photography, I did at least manage to capture a little of the mica sheen on the background, which was produced with my treasured H20s - the posy was painted with them too.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow with some more.

Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Lovely Diane, aren't these violets gorgeous. Love how you have added the border too. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love Sheena's stamps and looking forward to the shows. New clear rock a blocks - I've only just got my two purple sets lol! Fabulous H20 play! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Diane. I'm loving this. That background is stunning and the border sets off the violets so well doesn't it. I'd forgotten about that beetle, he's beautiful.
    Can't wait to see the rest of your creations.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely beautiful cheerful card! Love what you did with the bee too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x