Friday 24 May 2013

A daffy canvas

Good evening, peeps!

There are literally only hours to go before wor Sheena is on the telly showing her new sets of stamps and lots of other goodies to tempt us all!  In fact Sheena is probably closing on Peterborough as I type - I do so hope that she's having a good journey.  Anyhoo, here's one of the samples she'll be carrying with her:


Even though we're focussing on the Luminarte products for this show, I wanted to paint a canvas - solution? put a coat of gesso on to the images first.  Once that's dry, you can simply paint over with the H20s - simples!  I also used the crackle stamp from the Ageing Beautifully plate around the edges of the 12" x 12"canvas and finally edged the whole thing with Pebeo Empire Gold Gilding Wax - I just love this stuff and the tiniest bit goes such a long way!

Of course the wonderful new clear Rock-a-Blocks were used to overstamp the painted images with Dove Grey Stazon to add back some definition.

and, finally, let's take another look at some of those violets:


A real clean and simple card this but I just love this violet plant and its lovely flowing lines so I simply embossed it with WOW Brass EP and painted it with the H20s.

I hope you enjoyed a last sneaky peek before Sheena's shows at 10.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. when she's sure to be demoing up a storm with these lovely floral stamps.

Hugs


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x