Friday 10 August 2012

Sunny Christmas

Good afternoon, peeps from a lovely warm and sunny Yorkshire!

It seems strange to be posting a piccie of a Christmas card on such a lovely sunny day but that's what I've been working on for a week now (Christmas cards that is!!)and it's time to show you a little sneaky peek at one of Sheena's new designs that will be launched on Create and Craft TV next Monday 13th August at 9.00 p.m. and Tuesday 14th August at 8.00 a.m. and 10 a.m.


I absolutely love this image and all the ruffles on her dress give me lots of opportunity to practise my colouring, which doesn't seem to get practised enough these days.  She's coloured with Copics and Prismas, as usual and the DP is Magnolia - I think from last Christmas. I also like the way her wand is just tucked into the little basket at the back of her bike just ready to work her magic!

The ribbon is from my stash and the delicate snowflake border is a Memory Box Die - Frosty Border.

I'll be back again tomorrow to show you another of the wonderful designs in this new release but I can assure you that they're all wonderful!

Thanks for looking at this one today and enjoy the sunshine while we have it!

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diane. Love the image and as usual your colouring is just perfect, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE what you have done with this stamp Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x