Thursday 23 December 2010

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #39 - Anything Goes

Good afternoon, peeps!
Well, it hasn't got any warmer here in the North of England and my card for this challenge is looking pretty frosty, too!

This is the fabulous 'Christmas Door' image and you can download it here from the Digi Doodle Shop Store. In fact, why not get yourself some more Christmas images ready for next year while they're on at half price. You can get some inspiration from my teamies at DDS Challenge site. This challenge is an 'Anything Goes' one so not all the images are Christmas ones but that's OK because all the images are half price at the moment!
Anyhoo, back to the card. It's coloured with Copics and Prismas and here are the colours:
Blue bows and glass: BG18/72/75
Wood: E15/25/27/29
Leaves: G24/29/99 & YG67
Door & bows: R22/24/27/29
Bells & baubles: YR21/23/24
Glass: C1/3
Shadows: W1/3/5
The DP I downloaded from Websters Pages and the small sentiment is a Stampington one. The snow/frost is created with Glamour Dust and the brads are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, which is to show some snow and in the Papertake Weekly Challenge, whcih is another 'Anything Goes'.
I'd like to thank you all for visiting me and for your wonderful comments over the past year - please come back again soon. I wish you and those you love a very peaceful and joyous Christmas and a New Year full of happiness!



12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the red door and the blue in the ribbon.
    Merry Christmas
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Diane.

    Merry Christmas.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shading is amazing and the colours just leap out at you.
    Merry Christmas.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty Diane! love this image and your coloring!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Diane! Such beautiful coloring and bright festive colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored image. Love the bright colors & this stamp is just wonderful ...
    Hugs. Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bright card this is Diane - says it all for Christmas.
    Hope you have a lovely day and all the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out good Diane. Yep, shock!!! I've ventured back into blogland. I'm warming myself up for a return in the New Year, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Diane, your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Diane ,, the image is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do we do this week after week?? LOL!! We sure achieved different looks, and I just love yours! We both even used Websters Pages : )
    Hugs!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Diane, love all about it !!!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x