Thursday 14 January 2010

Tilda with Lamb


I made this card for a special person in the family whose birthday is next month so that's really well organised for me!
I thought it would be good to look forward to spring - that's why I chose this particular image. However, the snow's affecting the light so the colours in this image aren't so good. I think that the purchase of a light tent is looming ever closer. This card has travelled to many locations in the apartment today in an effort to get my poor photography skills to make it look halfway decent!
The DPs are from Basic Grey 'Porcelain', MME 'Wild Asparagus' and Papermania 'Exquisite' and I coloured it with my Copics although the shading isn't showing as well as I would have liked. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Diane, but where's the tree???
    As for a light tent...I have a light caravan you can use, roflol, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x