Wednesday 11 March 2015

Sheena's One Day Wonder

Good morning,peeps!  I'm sorry that I didn't manage to make this post yesterday (slaps own wrist!) but sometimes a day can just disappear.  I'm sure you know the problem.

Anyhoo, today I have a couple more cards for you made using folders from wor Sheena's new collection of embossing folders and stamps - here we go with the first one:



You may well be thinking that this is rather different from the usual cards from Sheena's DT (we do tend to love the painty, messy side of crafting) but I wanted to show how versatile these embossing folders can be.  The flowers and leaves were produced using the last set of stamps and dies that were launched.

This card shows the same embossing folder but used rather differently:


The cat, sitting on her pedestal, is one of the new stamps and I love her, the design is so expressive of cats!

The Create and Craft TV schedule is still showing Sheena's show times as 8.00 a.m., 11.00 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 4.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. so it's going to be a very busy day for her - nothing new there then!

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Afternoon Diane. It's lovely to catch up with you. These are lovely cards, I especially like the top one, so bright and fresh. Like you say so different from the usual Inkoid style but these stamps and dies lend themselves to prettiness too don't they. I've loved keeping it light and bright for a change too.
    Hope all is good with you. We must be due a proper catch up!!!
    Hugs Lisax #63

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x