Monday 12 January 2015

Did you watch it then?

Good afternoon, peeps!  I'm talking of course about wor Sheena's show on Create and Craft TV that started at 3.00 p.m. this afternoon.  If you did miss it, it's usually possible to catch up on the C & C website.

Anyhoo, I thought I'd just pop in and show you the card that I've created with the Brambles stamps and dies, the Scarecrow and the Fields of Gold stamp.


It's hard to see in this photo but the berries in the foreground are glazed with Glossy Accents, which I also used to create some 'dew drops' on some of the leaves.  Sheena suggested triple embossing them with clear powder which is another way of doing it, so great minds think alike, eh?  Well, nearly anyway....if  my mind worked like wor Sheena's I would be a happy bunny!! :-)

These stamps and dies are so fabulous to work with and I'll be making another card with this set and a little help from one of its friends but I'll show you that another day.

Thanks for looking today, peeps!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x