Wednesday 29 October 2014

.... and now for something completely different...

Good morning, peeps!

I'm back again to tell you about wor Sheena's latest adventures in the land of paint!  She has a Weekender event on Create and Craft TV this coming Saturday and Sunday 1st and 2nd November and will be launching a yummy paint kit and some brand new stamps.  Here is one of the samples I made with them:


The black area in the middle is actually a mirror but I put the black card in there so you wouldn't see the reflection of my lights and the camera lens!...not a very artistic sight!!  Anyhoo, this mirror (from a certain well known Swedish Department store at a cost of about £1.50) has been covered with Modelling Paste into which were pressed some cut out pieces of black card impressed with some of the new stamps that were heat embossed with brass EP .  When this was all dry, the result was painted with Pebeo Vitrail paint (glass paint), which is part of the kit, and hey presto, you have a mirror that looks far more than the £1.50 that it originally cost - a nice Christmas present for someone, methinks!

Do look in at the weekend if you possibly can, I'm sure that the lovely Sheena will be showing us lots of lovely techniques with these new painty wonders.  At the moment the show times are:

Saturday 1 November at 9.00 a.m., 12.00, 6.00 and 8.00 p.m.
Sunday 2 November at 11.00 a.m, 2.00 and 7.00 p.m.

Watch out for changes to the schedule though as they do sometimes happen.

I'll see you tomorrow but thank you for looking today.

Hugs


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x