Tuesday 30 September 2014

Spooky!

Good morning, peeps!

Well I promised I'd be back today with another sneaky peek at the lovely stamps wor Sheena has been drawing to help launch the equally lovely Spectrum Noir Aquatint Inks on a Weekender feature starting this Saturday on Create and Craft TV.

So here's a ghostly one then!  I stamped this beautiful Viking ship in sparkly silver embossing powder, which gave this shadowy look against a background produced with the Beautifully Grunge set of Aquatints with the addition of the silver from the Essentials set.  I've even used the silver ink to stamp the Best Friend Swirls around the edges.  I just painted it on to the stamp with a flat brush - easy-peasy!


The sentiment is from one of the new stamp sheets too.

I do hope you'll join me in watching the Weekender shows starting (I believe) at either 8.00 or 9.00 a.m. on Saturday morning - sorry to be vague but the times aren't yet published on C & C's website.  Whatever, the shows will be full of beautiful art from Sheena and my teamies and wonderful demos from the lady herself - see you there!

Thank you for looking and do leave me a comment if you have time.

Hugs



3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x