Monday 11 August 2014

Moody blues

Good afternoon, peeps! ..... and at least it's a dry one if windy and cool - better for crafting methinks!

I thought I'd show you another of the samples for wor Sheena's new stamp collection being launched on Create and Craft TV tomorrow:

Updated showtimes:  1.00 and 6.00 p.m.



This is another one using the 'All Aboard' stamp set and I've used multiple shades of Distress Ink sponged on to Sheena Card - I used Chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky, Pine Needles and Seedless Preserves and then, after stamping the design with Stazon, I faux bleached areas of the design to show where the light would be cast.  You've probably seen Sheena do this before and it's a very simple but effective technique.  The car is from the 'Visitor' stamp plate from the Village Mystery collection, which was stamped separately, cut out and mounted on 3D glue gel.  The sentiment is from the 'Rosemary and Thyme' plate from the same collection.

Well I'll definitely be tuned in to Sky channel 671 tomorrow at the appropriate times and I hope you will too.

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs





4 comments:

  1. just stunning Diane - love the colours and the addition of the car xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the moody colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Diane, it's stunning. It's my favourite technique but never thought to do it using the other set. I think I might have to treat myself to the train stamps, love them and they'll be so useful for all those men in our lives don't you think.
    Hope to catch up with you soon.
    Love Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x