Sunday 20 July 2014

The ghost of Christmas past....

.... well it looked a little like that to me!

Good afternoon, peeps!  I'm a little late checking in today, I've been cleaning - sorry for the bad language there but...well, you have to occasionally don't you?!

Anyhoo, the reason this looked like the ghost of Christmas past to me is that it's a vintage image and it's produced by embossing vellum and colouring from the back giving it a pastel, slightly faded look:


The snow is Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel heated from the reverse side and I thought that the Victorian looking post box from the Christmas is Coming plate went perfectly with this Figgy Pudding Lane folder image, which is mounted on mirri card so as not to dull the image at all.  The sentiment is from one of Sheena's new stamp plates that are being launched along with 8 wonderful new embossing folder designs from tomorrow on Create and Craft TV as part of a 4 Day Deal promotion.  Here are the show times:

Monday 21 July at 8.00 a.m., 1.00, 6.00 and 8.00 p.m.
Tuesday 22 July at 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m.
Wednesday 23 July at 2.00 and 9.00 p.m.
Thursday 24 July at 1.00 and 5.00 p.m.

of course they can change so do watch the TV schedules each day in case.

Thank yu for looking today.

Hugs


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x