Tuesday 15 April 2014

An elephant walks on flower petals....

Good morning, peeps!

Have you been watching then?   There have been some wonderful shows on Create and Craft TV with wor Sheena demonstrating the fabulous Taste of India Collection and there's still more to come this afternoon at 4.00 p.m. and three shows tomorrow.

This morning, I spotted this card on the display so I though I'd just give you more of a peek at the detail.


I really love this Floral Confetti embossing folder and all of Sheena's embossing folders are so deeply etched and provide such a deep emboss that it's easy to cut out the elements, as I have here, to use as embellishments.  The green leaves are from the Jungle Leaves embossing folder and I've use the Marching Elephants as the overall background.

BTW, the coloured panel isn't mounted crookedly IRL, it's the way I've held the camera then cropped the picture!

Thanks for looking at my elephant with bling!

Hugs


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x