Monday 3 June 2013

It's all in the eyes!

Good afternoon, peeps!

Isn't it good to have a taste of Summer for a change - long may it last I say!

Here is something a little different from the projects I've been showing you recently but I'm teaching this card at workshops for Samuel Taylor.  The first one is at the Brighouse store on Saturday 8 June and the next one is at the Roseville Street, Leeds store on Tuesday 18 June.

I really love the images from Saturated Canary - the huge eyes that Krista draws into her images are just captivating!  The brief was also to produce a pop-up card and here's the result.  First the front of the card:


and on the inside....


The idea for this card came from the talented Norma but I messed with the measurements a bit to fit in the images I wanted to use and the designer papers are from Basic Grey and Echo Park.  I've also used dies from Memory Box and Marianne.

The images were coloured with Copics and the sentiment is a Stampendous image called 'Happy Swirl'.

Thank you for looking today and if you're able to book for a workshop, please just follow the link for Samuel Taylor for contact info.

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love all the colours you have used. I am a huge fan of Kristas images and you have coloured them beautifully x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x