Tuesday 7 May 2013

Paint Fusion-esque

' Evenin' All!  I think someone else may have said that?

Just thought I'd pop in with a quick post about Sheena's shows on Thursday at 8.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. (it also looks as though one of the shows is being repeated at 10.00 p.m.).

Here are a couple of the projects I've produced for this one:



This is a 20 cm square canvas on which I've used the Pebeo Acrylic paints and the Paint Fusion Sunflowers image but not the Paint Fusion technique - believe it or not I have never actually practised that technique (hangs head in shame!) but the point is that you don't have to use that technique for these stamps, they are very versatile.


.... and this is the top of the box....


This was a big project but worth it!  I really fancied painting a box all over with lilacs!  Again, this is a Paint Fusion stamp but not the Paint Fusion technique although, with this one, it was very similar but I just couldn't think of another way to successfully paint all those tiny lilac flowers.

I'll be back tomorrow because I have some more to show you but thanks for looking today and don't forget to watch wor Sheena on Thursday!

Hugs



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Diane, your flowers look fantastic. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Diane. Your flowers look fantastic. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - they are both beautiful!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Diane, those lilacs are amazing. I'm loving your creations with these paints, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous, Diane. The sunflowers look real and I love painting the lilacs, they are so easy and yet look beautiful every time.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x