Wednesday 6 February 2013

New deigns from Sheena

Good evening, peeps!

Yes it's true, Sheena's been busy with her pen again and she's come up with some fabulous new floral stamp designs!  I just wish that my photographs were good enough to really do them credit...... ho hum, I must get a new camera and better lighting but, until then, please ignore the wavy look on this image caused by having a lamp without a daylight bulb on while I took the piccies.  Of course I can't have a second try at the photos because the cards themselves are (hopefully) winging their way north to Sheena.  Anyhoo, here's the first sneaky peek:


Here the dahlia is painted with the twinklers (H2Os) and has three layers of decoupage to bring it to life.

The good news is that Sheena's taking part in a half price event on Saturday so do tune in to get your bargains!

So far, Sheena is scheduled to appear at 9.00 a.m., 12.00 p.m. 4.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. but check here to keep up to date.

See you again tomorrow.

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Diane, this is gorgeous. I love how you've layered it up, it looks real. I wouldn't mind a pot of these in the garden.
    It's so interesting to see the other stamps in the set. I might have to treat myself to this one!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Di - love the decoupage too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Diane, love the shimmer and dimension. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x