Friday 18 January 2013

First sneaky peek of the year!

Good afternoon, peeps!

Well I'm sitting here in the warm and dry looking out at a very snowy Yorkshire and hoping that you're all managing to keep warm and dry too.  I always think that looking out on the snow is the best way to view it, being out in the cold and wet doesn't float my boat at all!

Anyhoo, I'm here to give you a little sneaky peek of wur Sheena's new stamps that I've been working with for the past week.  The first card is a really traditional one and not my usual style at all:


I really loved these lily stamps and they lend themselves perfectly to the decoupage treatment - they also look good stamped directly onto the card front like this one.


There has been much use of the Luminarte Twinkling H2Os on this batch of cards and it looks lush IRL but doesn't photograph well.  Let's hope that those clever cameramen at Create and Craft TV do their usual splendid job so you can see the cards in all their glory.

You can see Sheena on C&C TV over four days on:

Monday 21st January at 8am, 1pm and 5pm
 Tuesday 22nd January at 9am and 4pm

Wednesday 23 January at 8am, 11am, 2pm and 6pm
Thursday 24 January at 8am, 2pm and 5pm

Mind you, knowing how it's been with Sheena's stamps on previous shows, you may be well advised to get in early if you want them!

See you tomorrow for more sneaky peeks!

Hugs



5 comments:

  1. I so agree about the snow. Great on cards or on TV but not so when you have to go out in it. Not been hot here in CA but at least no snow. Not where I am anyway but it did freeze over the birds water a few days ago so it has been cold.
    Lovely cards Diane, beautifully coloured and I love H2o's. Used their Silk paints the other day - fabulous.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am definitely with you on the best way to appreciate snow! Great cards and looking forward to seeing them IRL on Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards... The stamps look a fab buy Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very very pretty ... I'm loving these stamps... I can see you are as well xxxx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you got more snow than us, Diane. It came overnight here but there is only a covering today.
    Love what you've done with both these cards, they are gorgeous stamps to play with aren't they.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x