Sunday 12 August 2012

....and here's another

...sneaky peek, that is!  Good evening, peeps and I'm back again with more cards to show you.

The latest news is that Sheena's preview show on Monday evening will no longer take place but stay tuned or recording on Tuesday at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. for great shows featuring these new 'A Little Bit Festive' stamps and here's the first of the Loving Wishes I'm showing you this evening:



The first one has the little girl decorating her Christmas Tree in very traditional colours.  Coloured with Copics and Prismas, of course with holly ribbon and DP from my stash.  The sentiment is also part of the stamp plate.

...and now for something completely different:


This is the same image but this time stamped in Vintage Photo DI and then the colour is pulled out with a damp paint brush to look like a vintage photo!!!  Some dew drops and Victorian style DP from my stash completed the picture.  The Merry Christmas ticker tape message across the top is also part of the stamp plate and the stamp is long enough to fill the length of an A6 card which is fantastic!

I'm so looking forward to these shows on Tuesday and I hope you'll be keeping me company!

Thanks for looking again today and I'll see you again tomorrow with a final peek.

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Love the 2 different takes on the same image Diane. Both work really well, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x