Friday 10 February 2012

Quick Valentine's Day Card


Good morning,  peeps and I’m saying this from the edge of the Northumberland National Park where we are just coming to the end of a lovely week’s holiday!  Time to go home tomorrow and it looks like there’s snow in Yorkshire so it could be an interesting journey home!

This week the challenge over at Polka Doodles is to make a quick Valentine’s Day card.  As you know, quick cards are not part of my vocabulary since I can spend many hours just colouring an image so this was a challenging challenge for me.  However, Polka Doodles CDs came to the rescue and this is what we produced together:



The main image was taken from the Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD and I just love the misty hear images that blend in with the clouds in this.  The words are taken from the Love and Cherish CD, as is the background paper.  There are so many wonderful images and sentiments on both of these CDs that I was almost spoiled for choice and if you’re looking for inspiration for any romantic occasion, especially wedding, then I would heartily recommend the Love and Cherish CD.  The Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD has something for every occasion.
I do hope you’ll join us for this latest challenge and get making some of those Valentine cards.  You can even collect a free digi image to use in enetering the challenge so that's an even more powerful reason to join us!  I just have to come up with something for Valentine's Day for my lovely hubby not because he’s seen this one!
Thank you for looking today and keep warm!
Hugs





4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diane. Such pretty colours and lovely embellishing.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane
    aww a gorgeous card, super cute image, fabulous design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and not a quick card for me to do.
    Have a safe journey home.
    Love, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x