Friday 8 July 2011

Sketch Challenge

Good morning, peeps and happy Friday to you! The start of the weekend, yay!!!
I'm a little late with this morning's post so I'm sorry if you've visited before wondering what happened to my card for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge but here it is!



This time we have a wonderful sketch from Cheri AKA Graphicat and a great sketch it was to follow:



I love adding tickets to cards by way of a greeting and the tickets that are partly covered by the bow say 'Love' and 'Hugs'. I may be just an old romantic but I like the idea of having a ticket for some love or some hugs!

Do come and join us for this challenge. Our sponsor this time is Simply Betty Stamps, and she is offering our random winner 6 digi's from the new Jude and the Rockers line and some of my talented new teamies have used these images in their sample cards, which are just bound to inspire you! While you're visiting the challenge blog, you'll be impressed by our brand new look - it's fabulous and you can collect a brand new blinkie to display in your sidebar!

Whatever you have planned for the weekend, I hope the sun shines on you, which it isn't doing here at the moment but tomorrow's a brand new day!

Recipe

Stamps: Magnolia 'Sweetie Tilda' & Magnolia Branch, LOTV Additions Grunge Tickets & Words for Tickets
Pearls: The Hobby House
Rafia ribbon: Wild Orchis Crafts
DPs: Basic Grey 'Sweet Threads'
Punch: Fiskars 'Threading Water'
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, R11, R30, R30
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E33 & Sandbar Brown Prisma pencil
Dress & hair bows: R81, R83, R85 & Raspberry Prisma pencil
Grass & leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, G70
Tree brach: E70, E71, E77
Flowers: RV0000, RV000, RV00
Sky: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Distressing: Pumice Stone Distress Ink

Thank you for looking today and please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you!

Hugs



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diane, love the Magnolia scene you've created and your fab take on the sketch, great job! Very pretty colours give it such a summery feel
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a gorgeous card Diane!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Diane. I love how you have coloured her hair especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Diane. Love the colours. Gorgeous. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhh shes beautiful in these colours Diane and of course I love your beautiful soft colouring as always...stunner of a card girl
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x