Tuesday 11 January 2011

Help for Katie

Many of you will already have read about this but I have only just become aware of this heart rending situation.

Katie Emmerson Renz married to Kevin with 3 beautiful boys, the twins Nate & Will aged 5 and Hunter aged 10, had some news just before Christmas that has rocked their world as they know it.

Katie has been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option which is Chemotherapy.


The crafting community is a wonderful and generous group and I would appeal to you all to go to Jak's blog to read more of Katie's story and to please consider making a donation to help with Katie's treatment.
A group of talented artists has gathered together to create wonderful digital images and sentiments and in return for a donation of £15 you will receive an amazing package of goodies as well as an entry into a prize draw. I know that at this time of year, we have all overspent and are feeling the pinch but, if you possibly can, please go to Jak's blog and help Katie and her family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment- I love to read them! Diane x